Ibrahim name meaning
Ibrahim name meaning is Father of Nation, Prophet’s Name. Ibrahim is a Muslim boy name. Ibrahim’s name is very popular worldwide in Muslim countries. Ibrahim name origin is Arabic. Here, we are giving a detailed description of the meaning and origin of the name Ibrahim.
Ibrahim name meaning and origin
|Meaning||Father of Nation, Prophet’s Name|
|Unique Name||Common Name|
Famous person named Ibrahim
- Ibrahim ibn Muhammad (died 632), was the third son of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- Ibrahim (died 750), the Umayyad caliph and a son of Caliph al-Walid I.
- Ibrahim ibn al-Mahdi (779–839) was an Abbasid prince, singer, composer and poet. He was the son of the third Abbasid caliph Al-Mahdi.
- Ibrahim ibn Salih (died 792) Abbasid governor of various provinces in Syria and Egypt in the late eighth century.
- Ibrahim ibn Jaʿfar (died 968) better known as Al-Muttaqi was the Caliph of Baghdad during Later Abbasid period.
- Ibrahim ibn Jaʿfar al-Muqtadir, was the Abbasid prince and son of Caliph al-Muqtadir.
- Ibrahim ibn Ahmad Al-Mustazhir (1112–1114), was the son of caliph Al-Mustazhir and his wife, the Seljuk princess Ismah.
- Ibrahim Lodhi (1480–1526) was the Sultan of the Lodi Empire from 1517 to 21 April 1526.
- Ibrahim (1615–1648), Ottoman sultan
- Ibrahim I of Shirvan (r. 1382–1417), ruler of Shirvan from the Derbendid dynasty
- Ibrahim Abatcha (1938–1968), Chadian politician
- Ibrahim Artan Ismail Somali politician, former Minister of Security of Puntland
- Ibrahim Abouleish (born 1937), Egyptian scientist
- Ibrahim Abu-Lughod (1929–2001), Palestinian academic
- Ibrahim Afellay (born 1986), Dutch footballer
- Ibrahim Ahmad (1914–2000), Kurdish politician
- Ibrahim Ali Tashna (1872–1931), Bengali poet and Islamic scholar
- Ibrahim Arman Loni (1983–2019), Pashtun human rights activist
- Ibrahim Ba (born 1973), Senegalese-French footballer
- İbrahim Balaban (born 1921), Turkish painter
- Ibrahim Bey (1735–1833), Egyptian Mamluk chieftain of Georgian origin
- Ibrahim Bilali (born 1965), Kenyan boxer
- Ibrahim Böhme (1944–1999), German politician
- Ibrahim Isaac Sidrak (born 1955), Patriarch of Alexandria
- Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar (1897–1960), Pakistani politician
- Ibrahim Fazeel (born 1980), Maldivian footballer
- Ibrahim Ferrer (1927–2005), Afro-Cuban singer
- Ibrahim of Johor (1873–1959), Sultan of Johor, Malaysia
- Ibrahim of Kazan (r. 1467–1479), ruler of Kazan Khanate
- Ibrahim Halidi (born 1954), Prime Minister of Comoros
- Ibrahim Hashem (1878–1958), Jordanian lawyer and politician
- Ibrahim Heski (died 1931), Kurdish politician
- Ibrahim Hussein (disambiguation)
- Ibrahim Kargbo (born 1982), Sierra Leonean footballer
- Ibrahim Zeid Keilani (1937–2013), Jordanian politician
- Ibrahim Maalouf (born 1980), Lebanese jazz musician
- Ibrahim Meraachli (died 2004), Lebanese actor
- Ibrahim Al-Mudhaf (1852–1928), Kuwaiti politician
- Ibrahim Mohamed (1965–2002), Singaporean murderer
- Ibrahim Muteferrika (1674–1745), Ottoman diplomat, printer, and polymath
- Ibrahim Nagi (1898–1953), Egyptian poet
- Ibrahim Najjar, Lebanese politician
- Ibrahim Nasir (1926–2008), Maldivian politician
- Ibrahim Nasrallah (born 1954), Palestinian poet
- Ibrahim Nooraddeen (died 1892), Sultan of the Maldives
- Ibrahim Orabi (born 1912), Egyptian wrestler
- Ibrahim Pasha (disambiguation), several pashas named Ibrahim
- Ibrahim Rabimov (born 1987), Tajikistani footballer
- Ibrahim Said (born 1984), Egyptian footballer
- Ibrahim Sanjaya (born 1997), Indonesian footballer
- Ibrahim Al-Shahrani (born 1974), Saudi Arabian footballer
- Ibrahim Sirkeci (born 1972), Turkish management scientist
- Ibrahim Tounkara (born 1976), Canadian football player
- Ibrahim “Baim” Wong (born 1981), Indonesian artist
- Ibrahim Yattara (born 1980), Guinean footballer
- Ibrahim al-Yaziji (died 1906), Lebanese writer
- Ibrahim ibn Yuhanna (ca. 950s–ca. 1030s), Byzantine translator and author
- Ibrahim Zarman (born 1997), Indonesian taekwondo practitioner
Why will you choose Ibrahim name for your baby ?
Ibrahim is a Muslim Boy name. Ibrahim’s name origin is Arabic. It is important to know its meaning. Ibrahim name meaning is Father of Nation, Prophet’s Name. and its meaning is reflected in the personality of a person named Ibrahim.
It is believed that if someone is called Ibrahim and his meaning is Father of Nation, Prophet’s Name. then it also has a profound effect on a person’s personality. Also, Ibrahim’s name is completely correct and complete.