Hamza is the Muslim baby boy name. Hamza name origin is Arabic. Hamza name meaning Lion, Worthy, Brave man. Here you will find the details meaning, origin and mention of the name Hamza.
Hamza meaning and origin
|Meaning||Lion, Worthy, Brave man|
Hamza meaning in Quran
Hamza meaning Lion, Worthy, Brave man. The name of the uncle of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was Hamza.
Famous person named Hamza
- Amiruddin Hamzah, Malaysian politician
- Bur’i Mohamed Hamza, Somali politician
- Fuad Hamza, Saudi Arabian government official
- Gamal Hamza, Egyptian footballer
- Khidir Hamza, nuclear technician who worked with Saddam Hussein
- Mauro Hamza, fencing coach
- Muhammad Hamza (1929–2021), Pakistani politician
- Tengku Amir Hamzah, Indonesian poet
- Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah, Malaysian politician
- Abdul Nasir bin Amer Hamsah, Singaporean criminal and prisoner
Why will you choose Hamza name for your baby ?
Hamza is a Muslim Boy name. The name is Hamza Origin Arabic. It is important to know its meaning. The meaning of the name Hamza is Lion, Worthy, Brave man. and its meaning is reflected in the personality of a person named Hamza.
It is believed that if Hamza is called and his meaning is Lion, Worthy, Brave man. then it also has a profound effect on a person’s personality. Also, Hamza’s name is completely correct and complete.