Tamim name meaning
Tamim name meaning is “perfect, complete, generalization”. Tamim is the name of a Muslim boy. Here you can find out the detailed meaning, origin, and mention of Tamim’s name. You will also learn why you choose this name for your baby.
Tamim name meaning and origin
|Meaning||perfect, complete, generalization|
Famous Person name with Tamim
- Tamim al-Ansari, Muslim saint
- Tamim al-Barghouti, Palestinian poet, columnist and political scientist
- Tamim al-Dari (died 661), companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani (born 1980), Emir of Qatar
- Tamim ibn al-Mu’izz (died 1108), ruler of the Zirids in Ifriqiya
- Tamim Ansary (born 1948), Afghan-American author and public speaker
- Tamim Bashir (died 2004), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Tamim Chowdhury (1986–2016), Bangladeshi-Canadian Islamist
- Tamim Iqbal (born 1989), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Dhahi Khalfan Tamim (born 1951), Head of General Security for the Emirate of Dubai and former Police Commissioner
- Dunash ibn Tamim, 10th century Jewish scholar
- Mohammad Tamim Nuristani, businessman and politician from Afghanistan
- Mohamad Siraj Tamim (born 1985), Lebanese sprinter
- Mohammed Tamim, Moroccan architect, economist, and francophone writer
- Suzanne Tamim (1977–2008), Lebanese singer murdered in Dubai
Why choose Tamim name for your baby ?
It is important to know its meaning. As Tamim name meanings is Perfect, Complete, Generalization and its meaning is reflected in the personality of the person named Tamim. Meaning of the name Tamim is perfect, complete, generalization.
It is believed that if your name is Tamim and its meaning is Perfect, Complete, Generalization, then it also has a profound effect on the personality of the person. Further, Tamim’s zodiac sign and lucky number or Tamim’s name is absolutely correct, complete.