Ayesha name meaning affluent, prosperous, happy living. Ayesha is one of the best names for girls of a Muslim family. The name Ayesha means affluent, prosperous, happy living. Ayesha name origin is Arabic. You will find the detailed meaning, origin, and mention of the name Ayesha here.
Ayesha name meaning and origin
|Meaning||Affluent, Prosperous, Happy living|
|Unique Name||No (Common Name)|
Famous Person name with Ayesha
- Ayesha Al-Taymuriyya (1840–1902), Egyptian author
- Ayesha Harruna Attah (born 1983), Ghanaian writer
- Ayesha Curry (born 1989), Canadian-American actress and television personality
- Ayesha Dharker (born 1977), British actress
- Ayesha Faridi, anchor for the Indian business news channel CNBC TV18
- Ayesha Gaddafi (born 1976), daughter of Muammar Gaddafi
- Ayesha Jalal, Pakistani-American sociologist and historian
- Ayesha Jhulka (born 1972), former Indian film actress
- Ayesha Kapur (born 1994), Indian film actress
- Ayesha Khan (born 1982), Pakistani actress
- Ayesha Omar, Pakistani actress/singer
- Ayesha Quraishi (born 1981), Botswana-born Swedish performer
- Ayesha Sana, Pakistani actress
- Ayesha Siddiqa (born 1966), Pakistani security analyst and strategic affairs columnist
- Ayesha Takia (born 1986), Indian actress who appears in Bollywood movies
- Ayesha, a name used by the Marvel Comics character Kismet (Marvel Comics)
Why will you choose Ayesha’s name for your baby?
Ayesha is one of the best names for girls of a Muslim family. Ayesha name meaning affluent, prosperous, happy living. This is reflected in the personality of a person named Ayesha.
It is believed that a person’s name affects a person’s life. If someone’s name is Ayesha then it also has a profound effect on a person’s personality. Also, the name Ayesha is absolutely correct and complete.